SYNA EPOXY 06E (UVR6105, ERL4221D)
|Molecular Weight:||252.31 g/mol|
Syna-Epoxy 06E is an electronic grade of Syna-Epoxy 06. It can be used as a casting resin, in reinforced plastics and solvent-free adhesives, Acid Scavanger.giving outstanding performance for UV resistance and anti-radiation properties.
- It has a unique structure that gives increased alkali and water resistance.
- It is miscible with a wide range of organic solvents, including acetone, ethanol, and benzene.
- Its low viscosity and good fluidity makes it suitable for use in bulk manufacturing.
- It will react in the presence of acid anhydride curing agents at higher temperatures.
- With heat resistance above 200 it can be used between 200-250C for long periods.
- Its unique structure gives it increased resistance to both alkalis and water.
|Appearance||Colorless to pale-yellowish Liquid|
|Epox equivalent Weight (Gm/Eq)||130 - 135|
|Viscosity @ 25°C (CPS)||220.0 - 250.0|
|Specific gravity @ 25°C (g/cm3)||1.1590 - 1.1740|
|Printable TDS version||SDS|