SYNA EPOXY 06E (UVR6105, ERL4221D)
|Molecular Weight:||252.31 g/mol|
Syna-Epoxy 06E is an electronic grade of Syna-Epoxy 06. It can be used as a casting resin, in reinforced plastics and solvent-free adhesives, Acid Scavanger.giving outstanding performance for UV resistance and anti-radiation properties.
- It has a unique structure that gives increased alkali and water resistance.
- It is miscible with a wide range of organic solvents, including acetone, ethanol, and benzene.
- Its low viscosity and good fluidity makes it suitable for use in bulk manufacturing.
- It will react in the presence of acid anhydride curing agents at higher temperatures.
- With heat resistance above 200 it can be used between 200-250C for long periods.
- Its unique structure gives it increased resistance to both alkalis and water.